3 Days in Singapore in a capsule hotel – How much is it?
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore – I’m fascinated by how this tiny country managed to get so many travellers to stay for a few days. And all thanks to their airport really. It is a major hub in Asia. I haven’t met many people that actually planned a trip to Singapore – most of the travellers are travelling through. But how much is it to stay here for three days and make most of your stay?
The itinerary for three days
Day 1: Skywalk at Gardens by the Bay, China Town and Buddha Tooth Temple (with fantastic views)
Day 2: MacRitchie Reservoir Park Hike and Tree Top Walk
- Accomodation at the capsule hotel The Pod for three nights
- Use of public transportation
- the hike didn’t cost anything except for the bus ticket to get there
- China Town and the Buddha Tooth Temple are free as well
- Food: in China Town, and cheap restaurants
Cost report for three days in Singapore
|Gardens by the Bay
Conclusion & Tips
- I’ve wanted to stay in one of those capsule hotels/hostels, but they aren’t really cheap. There are normal hostels in Singapore as well that start under 15€ per night.
- Singapore is much cheaper than I expected (or feared)
- Gardens by the Bay: buy a combined ticket for both domes. You can also get the tickets for a reduced price in most hotels or hostels at the front desk.
- There are a lot more hiking paths in Singapore, like those here
Keep on travelling,