How much are 4 days on San Andrés including Diving?
I love lists and breaking down costs – so that’s why I wrote down everything I spent during my 4-day-trip to San Andrés in Colombia. I’ve also gathered a lot of recommendations for you here as well.
Itinerary for 4 days on San Andrés
Day 0: arriving in San Andrés late night, after a flight from Bogotá (approx. 2 hours flight time)
Day 1: Diving
Day 2: Diving
Day 3: Diving
Day 4: discovering the island with a scooter, visiting Ecofiwi and enjoying the ocean. I had a late night flight back to Botogá
Find your way
- Accommodation: dorm at Karibbik Haus Hostel
- Breakfast: bought fruits, yoghurt and croissants at a local supermarket
- Lunch/Dinner: once a day eating out, then preparing the other meal at the hostel
- Diving with Blue Life Dive
- driving around the island with a scooter
- rented a scooter for a day
[table id=30 /]
* COP = Colombian Pesos
That’s 102,27€ per day without flights, including the flights it was 140,10€ per day.
Conclusion and Tips
Those I’ve gathered here for you.